Current Designs FORP Dial
Dial Fiber Optic Response Pad. For computer research tasks in fMRI and MEG. Requires the 904 or 932 interface and 8 fiber bundle. All plastic construction.
The new fMRI dial response pad.
Current Designs' new fMRI dial response pad is the perfect choice for a wide range of computer response tasks used in the human brain mapping project. It is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
• Handheld for the 904 and 932 interfaces
• Circular dial rotates left and right. Diameter 1.875 in (4.8 cm)
• Teardrop shaped enclosure is 2.125 in (5.4 cm) x 3.4375 in. (8.7 cm). 1.5 in (3.8 cm) total height.
• 10 ft (3 m) long fiber pigtailed connector.
• 1 degree resolution.
• Requires 4-channel removable fiber optic bundle.
• Active light levels for handheld identification and gain adjustment.
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Availability: In stock