Current Designs FORP Fiber Optic Bundles
The fiber optics are bundled inside a robust plastic casing which connects the response device to the optoelectronic interface unit. It is easily passed through a standard wave guide in the penetration panel and needs no special filtered connectors or complicated installation.
* Standard length is 55 feet (17 m)
* Two bundles can be added together for up to 110 feet (34 m)
* Extra long bundle is 80 feet (25 m)
* Longest bundle is 100 feet (30 m) in length
* Connector: 0.625 inches (1.56 cm) outer diameter
* Bundle: 0.28 inches (0.71 cm) outer diameter
* 8 fiber low cost option (works with 4 buttons or fewer, no pointing devices)
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED
The fiber optic bundle is used to connect the response device to the electronic interface.
Availability: In stock