Current Designs FORP Foot Pedals
Foot Pedal response device. Used in fMRI and MEG computer research tasks.
Requires the 932 interface or 904 interface and an 8 or 12 fiber bundle. All plastic construction.
Current Designs' fMRI foot pedal response device is non-magnetic, non-electronic, and entirely made out of plastic, so will not add noise to the images or raise safety concerns in the MR/MEG room or similarly demanding environments.
• Foot pedal for the 932 interface or the 904 interface
• Free standing with lateral stabilizing bars for wide footprint stability
• Each pedal can stand independently or be joined together (as pictured) by the lateral bars.
• Independent foot pedal dimensions: 10 in. wide x 11 in. deep. Adjustable height ranges from 10.5 in. to 14.75 in..
• Pedal enclosure dimensions: 3 x 4 in.
• Joined foot pedal minimum dimensions: 17 in. wide x 10.5 in height x 11 in. deep. Center-to-center pedal spacing of 6.5 in.
• Joined foot pedal maximum dimensions: 22 in. wide x 14.75 in. height x 11 in. deep. Center-to-center pedal spacing of 12 in.
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED
This handheld response device needs an electronic interface to function. Depending on the setup, a removable fiber bundle is also required.
Availability: In stock