U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen
Een krachtige USB respons- en stimuluspanel. Verzamel reacties, presenteer geluid en communiceer met externe apparaten - allemaal met milliseconde nauwkeurigheid. Lees meer..
Chronos™ - A Multifunctional Response and Stimulus Device
Chronos is a powerful new USB-based response and stimulus device for accurate collection and verification of tactile, auditory, visual, and analog response timing along with the precise source of audio and generic analog output timing. Chronos features sub-millisecond accuracy and consistent sound output latencies across machines. Chronos includes 16 digital inputs and 16 digital outputs, eliminating the need for a parallel port. All responses collected are synchronous to the E-Prime® time domain. Multiple Chronos devices can be connected to a single PC.|
The Chronos system includes a Microphone and Photo Sensor.
The Photo Sensor can be used on CRT, LCD, and projection displays to detect stimulus onset events, refreshes, and measure rise and fall times. The Photo Sensor accessory (included) can be used on CRT, LCD, and projection displays to detect stimulus onset events, refreshes, and measure rise and fall times. All responses collected are synchronous to the E-Prime® time domain.
The Chronos graphical user interface allows for user-friendly implementation of the system's wide range of features.
Chronos also introduces a large set of Task Events to facilitate the design of basic to complex experiments without the use of script (E-Prime 2.0 Professional).
Chronos Response Features:
-16 digital inputs*
- 2 foot pedals (accessories)
- n-key rollover
- Programmable debounce intervals
- Audio Recording
- Stream and save vocal responses
- Start recording at object onset OR when speaking begins
- Sound-activated response (voice key)
- Condenser- or dynamic- microphone compatible
- Configurable audio input gain
- Configurable threshold settings for incoming audio responses and recording
- Detect sound to silence (offset threshold/post-silence interval)
- 3 Analog Inputs (plus Photo Sensor) with configurable onset and offset thresholds
Chronos Stimulus Presentation Features:
- 5 LEDs with programmable RGB color values (>4,000 colors per LED)
- Assign color values as response mapping verification, stimuli, or as feedback based on accuracy
Present auditory stimuli with accurate and precise sound output latencies of 1 ms (Mix Mode 1) or a fixed latency of 6 ms (Mix Mode 2) across different machine hardware
Configurable onset and offset output thresholds per channel
- 16 Digital Outputs
- 4 Analog Outputs
Generate sine, saw tooth, square, triangle, and custom waveforms
- Generate square waveforms of configurable frequency
*This feature requires separate purchase of the Chronos I/O Expander for full functionality
The following Chronos accessories are sold separately:
1. I/O Expander
2. Custom Expansion Kit
3. Foot Pedal