U heeft geen artikelen in uw winkelwagen
Make breakthrough improvements to a product or a process with Design-Expert software. You can not only screen for vital factors, but also locate ideal process settings for top performance and discover optimal product formulations. Lees meer..
Make breakthrough improvements to a product or a process with Design-Expert software. You can not only screen for vital factors, but also locate ideal process settings for top performance and discover optimal product formulations. Easily view response surfaces from all angles with rotatable 3D plots. Set flags and explore contours on interactive 2D graphs; and use the numerical optimization function to find maximum desirability for dozens of responses simultaneously. For a list of features and more, scroll to the bottom of the page.
Stat-Ease, Inc. welcomes you to version 13 of Design-Expert software (DX13) for design of experiments (DOE). Use DX13, on Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS, to optimize your product or process. It provides many powerful statistical tools, such as:
- Two-level factorial screening designs: Identify the vital factors that affect your process or product so that you can make breakthrough improvements.
- General factorial studies: Discover the best combination of categorical factors, such as source versus type of raw material supply.
- Response surface methods (RSM): Find the optimal process settings to achieve peak performance.
- Mixture design techniques: Discover the ideal recipe for your product formulation.
- Combinations of process factors, mixture components, and categorical factors: Mix your cake (with different ingredients) and bake it too!
- Design and analysis of split plots: Make your experiment far easier by grouping hard-to-change process factors and/or mixture components
- Logistic Regression for analysis of binary data: Is your process pass/fail? Are you measuring the presence or absence of something? You can now analyze those responses using logistic regression, so you can make predictions about the probability of an event at a given set of inputs.
Your Design-Expert program offers rotatable 3D plots to easily view response surfaces from all angles. Use your mouse to set flags and explore the contours on interactive 2D graphs. Our numerical optimization function finds maximum desirability for dozens of responses simultaneously!
You’ll find a wealth of statistical details within the program itself via various Help screens. Take advantage of this information gold-mine that is literally at your fingertips. Also, do not overlook the helpful annotations provided on all reports.
Please check the free trial version